Since 1997, The LaBrada Group has been helping residential and commercial property managers in Ontario handle all of their day-to-day needs, and more. We’re committed to offering unparalleled and uncompromised services to all of our owners, buyers, sellers, and tenants. With offices in both Upland and Hemet, California, we are happy to offer comprehensive services at competitive prices.
We know that having a successful rental property takes an enormous amount of knowledge and experience, as well as time and effort. However, you don’t have to do it alone. The LaBrada Group has the expertise to handle all aspects of managing your Ontario rental properties. We’ll also help you:
- Obtain crucial insight into market conditions and values.
- Solicit the optimized rental value for your commercial or residential rental properties.
- Assess your monthly cashflow value from rentals.
What We Do
As your Ontario, California property manager, we perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- Rental Collection: We’ll follow up with your tenants on all late payments and make sure that you get paid on time every time.
- Marketing: We can help you market your property and highlight the benefits of your residential or commercial properties. We can also provide you with a comprehensive market analysis to help you maximize returns.
- Maintenance: The LaBrada Group can handle all of the maintenance for your properties, as well as perform inspections when tenants move in or out. We’ll ensure every maintenance issue is handled in a timely manner, keeping your tenants happy and your property in great condition.
- Financial Reporting: Want to keep track of the money coming in and out of your properties? We can help by offering extensive financial reporting solutions.
Why People Love Ontario, CA
For many people, Ontario, CA, is a nearly perfect SoCal community, making it a magnet for residents, businesses, and tourists alike. When properly managed, Ontario property can provide truly excellent return on your investment.
Its location is one of its big drawing points – located a little over thirty miles from Los Angeles and twenty miles from the county seat of San Bernardino, it’s incredibly convenient to access anything a person might want. Ontario offers all the benefits of the greater LA metroplex, without the noise and hassle of living in LA proper.
There’s plenty to see and do in Ontario, too. Its Planes Of Fame aerial museum is a constant draw, with a huge collection of aircraft from across history, and the opportunity to see new restorations in progress. For fans of thrills, it features its own excellent theme park – Scandia Ontario – as well as the K1 Speed indoor kart racing arena.
In addition, Ontario offers a great blend of housing which is valuable enough to be worth investing in – with a median around $450K, while still being less expensive than the statewide average of $750K. You could get a lot from your Ontario, CA property investment – particularly with The LaBrada Group as a partner.
The LaBrada Group Knows Ontario, CA
For twenty-five years, we’ve offered excellent property management in Ontario, as well as the surrounding areas. This long history gives us the experience edge. We’re deeply familiar with the area, its people, and its various laws and regulations. When you partner with The LaBrada Group for your Ontario-area property management, you’ll see better occupancy rates, longer-term tenants, and fewer legal hassles.
Whether you’re a first-time investor, or you’re looking to hire the best in property management in Ontario, the LaBrada Group is here to help you succeed.
Contact The LaBrada Group today for Ontario property management services!
For more information about our commercial and residential property management services in Ontario, California, contact us online or call (909) 981-3500.